It is the policy of global outreach medical & health association that its employees and board members uphold the highest standards of ethical, professional behavior. To that end, these employees and board members shall dedicate themselves to carrying out the mission of this organization and shall:
1) Hold paramount the safety, health and welfare of the public in the performance of professional duties.
2) Act in such a manner as to uphold and enhance personal and professional honor, integrity and the dignity of the profession.
3) Treat with respect and consideration all persons, regardless of race, religion, gender, sexual orientation, maternity, marital or family status, disability, age or national origin.
4) Engage in carrying out global outreach medical & health association’s mission in a professional manner.
5) Collaborate with and support other professionals in carrying out global outreach medical & health association’s mission.
6) Build professional reputations on the merit of services and refrain from competing unfairly with others.
7) Recognize that the chief function of global outreach medical & health association at all times is to serve the best interests of its constituency.
8) Accept as a personal duty the responsibility to keep up to date on emerging issues and to conduct themselves with professional competence, fairness, impartiality, efficiency, and effectiveness.
9) Respect the structure and responsibilities of the board of directors, provide them with facts and advice as a basis for their making policy decisions, and uphold and implement policies adopted by the board of directors.
10) Keep the community informed about issues affecting it.
11) Conduct organizational and operational duties with positive leadership exemplified by open communication, creativity, dedication, and compassion.
12) Exercise whatever discretionary authority they have under the law to carry out the mission of the organization.
13) Serve with respect, concern, courtesy, and responsiveness in carrying out the organization’s mission.
14) Demonstrate the highest standards of personal integrity, truthfulness, honesty, and fortitude in all activities in order to inspire confidence and trust in such activities.
15) Avoid any interest or activity that is in conflict with the conduct of their official duties.
16) Respect and protect privileged information to which they have access in the course of their official duties.
17) Strive for personal and professional excellence and encourage the professional developments of others.
18) The global outreach medical & health association employees will not use corporate assets or business relationships for personal use or gain.
18) The global outreach medical & health association will not permit impropriety at any time and we will act ethically and responsibly in accordance with laws.
19) Unauthorized use of organization trade secrets & marketing, operational, personnel, financial, source code, & technical information integral to the success of our organization will not be tolerated.
20) The global outreach medical & health association will not tolerate harassment or discrimination.
21) The global outreach medical & health association will avoid the intent and appearance of unethical or compromising practice in relationships, actions and communications.
22) Employees at global outreach medical & health association should encourage open dialogue, get honest feedback and treat everyone fairly, with honesty and objectivity.
23) The global outreach medical & health association will promote a trustworthy and honest atmosphere to reinforce the vision of ethics within the company.
24) The global outreach medical & health association employees will treat everyone fairly, have mutual respect, promote a team environment and avoid the intent and appearance of unethical or compromising practices.
25) Executives must have an open door policy and welcome suggestions and concerns from employees. This will allow employees to feel comfortable discussing any issues and will alert executives to concerns within the work force.
26) Executives must disclose any conflict of interests regard their position within global outreach medical & health association.