Global Outreach Dental Clinical Case Contest 2020
The Global Outreach Medical & Health Association (GOMHA) is going to kickstart a season where we invite dentists from around the globe to send us a clinical case. All case studies will then be reviewed by jury members (scientific panel) and it doesn’t stop here, present their cases & the winners will receive prizes.
The Global Outreach Dental Clinical Case Contest (GODCCC) is a contest that addresses a new generation of dentists, both students and practitioners, in which knowledge of dentistry is demonstrated through the presentation of a clinical case. GODCCC honours dentists from around the globe who have achieved excellent & outstanding results in dentistry.
1) Undergraduate students
2) Postgraduate students
3) Practitioners with less than 5 years
4) Practitioners with more than 5 years
are invited to participate by documenting a patient case with photographs and text.
The period for registration is between 05 October 2020 and 20 October 2020, registration fee is free and Global Final on 31 October 2020 as a Global Online Webcast.
Step 1: The national winners will present their cases to a top-class international panel of judges via Webcast.
Step 2: All winners are qualified for the Global Final Webcast.
Step 3: The top three contestants will be presented with an prizes.
The remaining finalists will also receive a certificate.
Rules and Regulations
• Students and Practitioners with their original case are eligible to take part in the contest.
• Registration form, Case Pictures and presentation must be submitted before the end of 20 October 2020.
• Participant’s form must be co-signed by the Student’s Guide or Head of the Department.
• One clinical case per Student and Practitioner are allowed.
• GOMHA receives the copyright of the case study, as soon as the case is sent in for participation.
• Due to Confidentiality Reasons, the Students and Practitioners are obliged to obtain the Patient’s Consent Form.
• Accepted language for case presentation is English.
• All entries must be submitted electronically through mail firstname.lastname@example.org.